#1 Not Exploiting The Web To Make You Money
More and more businesses are becoming web-based as a result of the transformation in customer behaviour, including their needs and demands. Businesses are constantly being challenged because of the increasing competition in their industry. With the fast pace of change in technology, you need to keep up or else you will fail.
Why It Is Critical For Every Business To Have A Website Today
- Websites attract and retain customers. The internet is the new way of connecting with people anywhere in the world. Anyone who runs a business in the 21st century needs to be part of the online community to guarantee immediate rewards.
- Your website serves as the hub or portal for your business. All your services, products, promotions, events and other business activities can be showcased in one place – your website. Most customers nowadays expect a business to have a website that is regularly updated.
- Having a website is also a way to build an email list. Your customers can subscribe via your opt-in box and provide you with their contact details. In this way, you can use their information to send them emails about your products and services. A website is a great tool for list building.
- A website is a great way to connect with your customers. Include a blog page in your website where your customers can freely connect with you. Blogging is also a very effective tool for creating buzz and excitement about your brand and business.
On the other hand, here are some of the main issues you may encounter if you do not have a proper website.
- A business without a website/ or a badly designed website is like a person without an identity. If you are selling something and your customer cannot reach you, you will almost certainly lose that person as an online customer.
- Let’s imagine for instance that you are selling baby products. You have advertised your products through an email blast and now the customer wants more information about your company or your products.
- If you do not have a website then your prospective customers will most likely look for another seller who can give them more information about the same products.
- Your credibility is called into question if you do not have a website. Most online buyers will view you as a more credible seller if you have a website.
- Owning a website, even if you are a small company, means that you take your business seriously. You should therefore invest in setting up and running your own website.
Have You Decided To Invest In A Good Website? YES
Dalgety Marketing Solutions will make sure:
- That your website provides all the information that your prospects and current customers need, including
- Showcasing your business activities, products and services.
- Guiding your visitors to take action.
- Offering something appropriate to enable you to capture visitor data which
- you can then use this to build a relationship with your customers.
- Implementing tools for engagement such as social media icons.
- Once your website is up and running, we will assist you with your marketing which will help you to promote your products/services. It is not enough that you have a website with all the information for your customers. You should always engage in marketing to make sure that people are continuously visiting your website.
- Having a strong marketing plan for your target market will help convert your prospects into buyers of your product/service.
This client already had a website but was not happy with it. The previous website created by another company:
The website was supplied by Dalgety Marketing Services to provide the client with a
professional looking website incorporating their brand colours.
Before – Another company
After – Suppied By Dalgety Marketing Services